* Copy IPFire/pfSense install Image onto USB stick
* Insert bootable IPFire/pfSense USB stick into front USB 3.0 slots of apu2d4 
* Connect via serial console to apu2d4
* Start installation via inserted USB stick (and actually see it via Serial console)
* Follow install instructions and install IPFire on mSATA SSD module (mounted on apu24d)
* USB Boot stick is prepared
* Booting up apu2d4
* Connecting to it via Putty
* Selecting USB MSC Crive JetFlash Transcent 2GB 8.07
* Message appears: Booting from Hard Disk...
* Nothing happens:
* Does it even work to boot from USB 3.0?
* Why do I not see any output after I've selected to boot from USB?
 Version information: apu2d4
coreboot build 20170228
4080 MB ECC DRAM
SeaBIOS (version rel-220.127.116.11)
 Putty settings
Serial device: /dev/ttyUSB0
Flow Control: None
Data bits: 8
Stop bits: 1