Hello all - building a ST gateway, and would like to have an lte modem backup path to ethernet
- base os will start with debian, might move to ipfire if I can get the ST / h/w support working
- lorawan modem is n-fuse / sx1308
- LTE modem is ????
- Carrier for 4G - ???? - ?tello?
Outcomes looking to support
- ST Gateway for home devices / 915Mhz for sensor relay
- primary / backup ip connectivity (in the event of internet cable cut)
- dead mans switch on ethernet / 4g lte - 5 minute detection
Would appreciate any recomendations on LTE modem / carrier for us - this will be a really low b/w solution.